• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Recover damaged Outlook PST data

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Recover damaged Outlook PST data Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Recover damaged Outlook PST data - 1.May2015 2:25:30 AM   
jamesduckett

With the help of Kernel for Outlook PST Repair tool you can quickly recover all Outlook PST data without any original data loss. This software is also well supported by all MS Outlook and Windows OS version. Get download free trial: http://www.pst.msoutlookrepair.com
Post #: 1
RE: Recover damaged Outlook PST data - 16.May2015 6:53:41 AM   
peterbaris

Hello,
First you should try Scanpst.exe (Inbox Repair Tool) to repair corrupted Outlook PST File for minor level corruption. If your PST File is highly corrupted then you need to move on any third party utility because SCANPST fails to repair highly corrupted PST File. You can use Repair PST File Tool to repair highly corrupted, password protected, accidentally deleted Outlook PST File. To know more about its advanced features : http://www.pstrepairtool.org/

Thanks & Regards
Peter Baris

< Message edited by peterbaris -- 16.May2015 6:54:53 AM >

(in reply to jamesduckett)
Post #: 2
RE: Recover damaged Outlook PST data - 3.Jun.2015 2:18:51 AM   
JarrodBrown

you can try Outlook PST repair software can easily repair corrupt and damaged PST files. It is the best third party PST repair tool for all outlook user. you can download Outlook PST repair software to repair your corrupt and damaged PST files and recover Email. Visit this:- http://bit.ly/1TmE1B5

< Message edited by JarrodBrown -- 1.Mar.2016 11:19:39 PM >
Post #: 3
RE: Recover damaged Outlook PST data - 25.Feb.2016 6:47:29 AM   
SanaCA

To repair PST file, I always recommend scanpst.exe (the Inbox Repair tool of MS Outlook). It can scan PST file for corruption and fix all the errors and issues. Read this blog post to know more about scanpst.exe and how to use it: How to Repair PST File of Microsoft Outlook?

Or if you wish to use professional PST Recovery/Repair tool, you can check this blog post: Top Most PST Recovery/Repair Tools for Outlook Users

In this blog post, you can compare the top recovery tool and choose best for you.

Thanks and best regards.

(in reply to jamesduckett)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Recover damaged Outlook PST data Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter