• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Registration ever going to be fixed at WindowsSecurity boards?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions >> Registration ever going to be fixed at WindowsSecurity boards? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Registration ever going to be fixed at WindowsSecurity ... - 20.Aug.2008 6:59:00 PM   
tdean

i sent 12 different emails telling them the captiva-picture thing isnt working at the bottom of the registration page and no one has gotten back to me for 2-3 months.  anyone know how to register over there?  who else should i contact?
Post #: 1
RE: Registration ever going to be fixed at WindowsSecur... - 21.Aug.2008 8:45:35 AM   
Barbara Matysik Magro

Hi tdean,

Please note that the captcha image in the registration page on the WindowSecurity.com Forums has been fixed so you should be able to register without any problems. We received your email last Friday (15.08.08) and we replied to it on Monday (17.08.08) as soon as we resolved the registration issue. It's seems that you didn't receive our email - perhaps it was stopped by your spam filters.
Please note that the Friday email was the first one we received from you again it is possible that your previous emails were lost in our spam folders. We looked into the registration problem as soon as we found out about it. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will find the WindowSecurity.com Forums useful.

Best Regards,

Barbara Matysik-Magro
MSExchange.org Forums Administrator

(in reply to tdean)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions >> Registration ever going to be fixed at WindowsSecurity boards? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter