• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Removing Server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Removing Server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Removing Server - 25.Jun.2004 7:55:00 AM   
xxraptorxx

I migrated to new server and trying to do a clean uninstall as MS suggest but I run in to the problem of 2 Stores still have one or more users currently use this mailbox store
now the only mail boxes that are there is the SMTP, Systemmailbox, system attendant

I cant seem to find the users associated here nor can I delete these
so still looking on MS site about this but if anyone knows please let me know before I just format the server and click on remove from the new exchange server =)
thx
Post #: 1
RE: Removing Server - 25.Jun.2004 10:36:00 AM   
Henrik Walther

Try the following:

Run Active Directory Users and Computers > right-click your domain and choose Find. On the Advanced tab, choose User and then Exchange Home Server. Set the condition to 'ends with' and put in your server name.

Click Find, do you get any hits?

(in reply to xxraptorxx)
Post #: 2
RE: Removing Server - 25.Jun.2004 2:26:00 PM   
xxraptorxx

no it didnt find any I think it could be that my public folder are not replicated off completely but I keep getting errors sayind the instance is not started or someting

(in reply to xxraptorxx)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Removing Server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter