• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Restore

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Restore Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Restore - 13.Oct.2010 2:55:42 PM   
dguillory

I have a user that was letgo but before she was letgo she deleted every email she had in her inbox and even deleted from the deleted items folder. Is there anyway to recover that users mailbox?
Post #: 1
RE: Restore - 13.Oct.2010 3:02:17 PM   
mark@mvps.org

So long as you haven't deleted the Active Directory account......
Do some research on "Recovery Storage Group". You will create that on the Exchange server and specify the store that she was in. Then you do the restore. Exchange will detect the RSG and will do the restore into it rather than overwrite the running store so don't panic about that (everyone does!)
You will then run EXMERGE (free download, Google that as well) to get the emails back or alternatively you can restore the contents back into their original place.

Do some reading and then come back here if you have further questions.

Mark Arnold (Exchange MVP)
List Moderator

(in reply to dguillory)
Post #: 2
RE: Restore - 23.May2011 10:21:29 PM   
bauer5152

quote:

ORIGINAL: mark@mvps.org

So long as you haven't deleted the Active Directory account......
Do some research on "Recovery Storage Group". You will create that on the Exchange server and specify the store that she was in. Then you do the restore. Exchange will detect the RSG and will do the restore into it rather than overwrite the running store so don't panic about that (everyone does!)
You will then run EXMERGE (free download, Google that as well) to get the emails back or alternatively you can restore the contents back into their original place.

Do some reading and then come back here if you have further questions.

I also think so.

Watch Kung Fu Panda 2 Online Free

(in reply to mark@mvps.org)
Post #: 3
RE: Restore - 13.Mar.2012 11:56:44 AM   
Eric321

You may take help from a third party Exchange recovery application like: http://www.****/exchange-server-recovery.html

(in reply to bauer5152)
Post #: 4
RE: Restore - 3.Apr.2012 1:50:11 AM   
piyushagrawal

The best chances are if you have a backup. But if you do not have backup and the retention period is up then you can give Lepide Exchange Manager a try:

www.lepide.com/exchange-manager/

Thanks and Regards
Piyush Agrawal
system admin

(in reply to Eric321)
Post #: 5
RE: Restore - 25.Dec.2014 5:58:10 AM   
laurenkerr

Help the users to perform quick as well as accurate conversion. One such tool that easily fixes corruption, rebuilds corrupted items, and perform Exchange Mailbox to PST conversion, is here:- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/exchange-server-recovery.html
Post #: 6
RE: Restore - 14.Oct.2015 8:51:18 PM   
yentran422

Thank you for update information.
jogos do friv | jogos de friv | clickjogos | juegos de pou | juegos de terror | jogos online gratis | unblocked games

(in reply to dguillory)
Post #: 7
RE: Restore - 7.Apr.2016 1:22:40 PM   
benneett1

Exchange server database recovery software recover corrupted EDB data and save in PST file. This software successfull convert EDB to PST files data including- emails, contacts, tasks, journals, appointments, reminders, notes and calendars etc. Read more and free download click here http://exchangeserverdatabaserecovery.blogspot.com
Post #: 8
RE: Restore - 19.Apr.2016 4:15:17 AM   
ngohuectp

It's perfect for those students, who want to study about this faculty. I like the news that you have written in a detail. I like play games ninja games online, Free Games Online, Douchebag Workout 2. How about you? Stick RPG papa games

(in reply to benneett1)
Post #: 9
RE: Restore - 23.Sep.2016 9:26:12 PM   
ngohuectp

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing. return man 2 game The game you like it? Stick RPG 2 has lots of improvement from its original version. In the first version, the scene is a small part of a city. I like play game as Douchebag workout, Score Hero and piano tiles Mutilate A Doll 2

(in reply to ngohuectp)
Post #: 10

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Restore Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote