• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Restricting use accounts send ability...

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> Restricting use accounts send ability... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Restricting use accounts send ability... - 21.May2005 3:15:00 AM   
zym1ne

Hi just found the forums and hoping might find a helping hand with a problem I have...

Have been given a few tasks to sort out on Exchange 2003 and not to aware of where to start exactly??? "[Confused]"

It seems whoever set the accounts/permissions up has made the mistake of enabling any user on the domain to be able to send a mail from any other account...?

ie: Joe Bloggs can create a new message and in the "From" field can remove their own name and pick anyone from the GAL and send the message on, the message will be received from Joe Bloggs but will be state the mail has been sent from whoever Joe Bloggs has picked to populate the "From" field...?????

Please any help on this one would be great as I only came across this one by accident!

thanks folks
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> Restricting use accounts send ability... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter