• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SSRS reports not seen when rendered on Blackberry since we moved to Exchange MS hosted

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> SSRS reports not seen when rendered on Blackberry since we moved to Exchange MS hosted Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SSRS reports not seen when rendered on Blackberry since... - 1.Nov.2011 5:41:43 AM   
pedrojs

Dear colleagues,

I have a very interesting situation. I have a SSRS 2008 sending reports to users, where the intention is that they see them in their Blackberry devices. The BB rendered the reports correctly until we moved out from Notes/Domino to Exchange hosted on the Microsoft cloud. Now that the BB are connected to Exchange, the reports are not seen in the BB, while the content is there and we can check the reports in the Outlook client. Everything was fine when the BB were connected to the Notes environment. No changes to the SSRS server itself.

Funny thing is autoforwarding the message to myself, makes the content visible in the same BB!!

Do not know what to do to make the reports visible again in the BB, anyone has any similar experience? I will really appreciate any help!

This issue seems to be very much related to some configuration at the Exchange side, but no idea on how to proceed to fix it.

Any help will be really appreciated!

Kind regards,
Pedro Sánchez

< Message edited by pedrojs -- 1.Nov.2011 5:43:22 AM >
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> SSRS reports not seen when rendered on Blackberry since we moved to Exchange MS hosted Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter