• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Security for relaying to an external email

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> Security for relaying to an external email Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Security for relaying to an external email - 26.Nov.2010 4:13:33 AM   
steve.harcourt@redst

Hi,

I have a question about security levels .....

We have recently installed Exchange 2010, and we also provide hosted services for other customers.
One of our customers wants to use our Exchange 2010 to enable them to send emails from our hosted system (that they use exclusively) to an email address in their location. We have setup a mail contact as an alias, so the emails will get passed on to the customer, but my customer has a question .....

What level of security for email content is there between the hosted system and Exchange 2010 and also between Exchange 2010 and their Exchange 2003 system (in another part of the country).

We have implemented Exchange 2010 with no particular settings other than the defaults, and we are not using any other products other than McAfee for incoming spam filtering.

Hope this makes sense.

All comments gratefully received.

SteveH
Reading, UK
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> Security for relaying to an external email Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter