• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Software giveaway fill out a survey and win CodeTwo Exchange Migration!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions >> Software giveaway fill out a survey and win CodeTwo Exchange Migration! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Software giveaway fill out a survey and win CodeTwo E... - 20.Nov.2013 7:50:17 AM   
Admin

CodeTwo in cooperation with MSExchange.org have just launched another software giveaway. This time every MSExchange.org forum member gets an opportunity to win one of 5 free license packs for CodeTwo Exchange Migration (100 mailboxes each), a new migration tool for Exchange Server.

The rules are simple. All you need to do to take part in the prize drawing is take this 1-minute survey about Exchange migrations. On December 23rd 2013 CodeTwo will randomly select 5 lucky survey participants that will receive their free license keys by email. The winners will be announced on MSExchange.org forum in this thread and on CodeTwo Blog immediately after the draw.

Give yourself a chance to win a free license for CodeTwo Exchange Migration. Join now!
PLEASE NOTE! Registration for the giveaway ends December 23rd, at 11am CET.

TAKE THE SURVEY AND SIGN UP FOR THE GIVEAWAY

What is CodeTwo Exchange Migration?

CodeTwo Exchange Migration is a self-service migration tool that allows migrating mailboxes between Exchange Server forests and trusts. The program simplifies the entire migration process and solves many technical problems in terms of mailbox migrations.

With CodeTwo Exchange Migration you can:

Easily migrate mailboxes between different versions of Exchange
Migrate from Exchange server 2003 directly to Exchange 2013
Carry out cross-forest Exchange Server migrations
Migrate from Google Apps to Exchange Server

The full list of supported migration scenarios can be found here.

Although the program is a self-service application, CodeTwo offer full technical assistance during the configuration and migration process to all license winners, if needed. Take the survey and join the competition today!

TAKE THE SURVEY AND SIGN UP FOR THE GIVEAWAY

< Message edited by Admin -- 27.Nov.2013 8:06:03 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Software giveaway fill out a survey and win CodeT... - 21.Nov.2013 5:46:57 AM   
gniewomir

Hello there! My name is Gniewomir and I'm a senior staff member with CodeTwo. If you have any questions regarding the product or the software giveaway, feel free to message me. I will do all my best to answer your questions.

(in reply to Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: Software giveaway fill out a survey and win CodeT... - 23.Dec.2013 4:04:57 AM   
gniewomir

Hello again!

The entries are now closed and soon we will announce the winners. Thank you for all your survey responses. Please come back later today to find out who won the prize!

(in reply to gniewomir)
Post #: 3
RE: Software giveaway fill out a survey and win CodeT... - 23.Dec.2013 6:30:02 AM   
gniewomir

We have the winners! As promised, the giveway comitee has randomly selected 5 lucky winners who will receive free licenses for CodeTwo Exchange Migration.

Those 5 persons are:

- danissa
- Steve Chapman
- tlaier
- BigBearDave
- John (no nickname)

Congratulations! We will contact you directly to arrange further details.

We would like to thank all of our participants for taking part in the survey.

We wish you a wonderful Christmas Break and all the best in 2014!

(in reply to gniewomir)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions >> Software giveaway fill out a survey and win CodeTwo Exchange Migration! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter