• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Store.exe progressively increases the use of the memory

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Information Stores >> Store.exe progressively increases the use of the memory Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Store.exe progressively increases the use of the memory - 8.Apr.2004 10:26:00 PM   
xavieraviles

It is normal that the Store.exe process since the system begins, progesivamente increases the use of the memory. I have 516 Mb and since it ignited the equipment is increasing apparently until occupying the 100% of the memory. Favor to indicate to me if he is correct and if the cause and solution.

Atte/
Xavier AvilTs
Post #: 1
RE: Store.exe progressively increases the use of the me... - 9.Apr.2004 3:07:00 AM   
kochhar_rahul

Hello,

If store.exe is responsible for High CPU Utilzation, plese do have a look at the following content.

* Make sure NAV or any other AV is not scanning your Exchnage Database.

* Unmount the database and try strating it with a blank store, if the CPU Utiliszation is still high, try Persormance Monitor and see where exactly the things are going wrong.

* Check the SMTP Queue, may be a bottleneck between IS and ISS SMTP Service.

* If with the new databse in the store, CPU Utilization is normal, unmount it, bring back the database, try running a offline defrag.. eseutil/d ..\priv1.edb and then run ISINTEG -FIX -TEST ALLTESTS

Please conduct this first on a test enviornment.The reason why i told in the second point that start IS witha blank DB is to understand is its a issue with the system or a logical corruption in the database.

Rahul

(in reply to xavieraviles)
Post #: 2
RE: Store.exe progressively increases the use of the me... - 9.Apr.2004 3:13:00 AM   
kochhar_rahul

One Last Piece of advice, having tried that with the old databse the CPU Utilzation is hig, may be you can try Exmerge out the mailboxes in PST and smount the database with a blank store and again using Exmerge, put the PST Inside the mailboxes, This is better off than the very last option to restore a good copy of the database

Rahul

(in reply to xavieraviles)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Information Stores >> Store.exe progressively increases the use of the memory Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter