• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Submission queue on the backend servers

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> Submission queue on the backend servers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Submission queue on the backend servers - 11.Dec.2008 7:33:18 PM   
jasonbvh

Hi does anyone know how to fix or have solution around a submission queue that you cannot view on a Exchange 2007 server,if you try to view it it says that the backend server does not have a submission queue check your hub servers, although if you run perfom or quest spotlight tool, the submission queue shows high and need to know how and if there is a way to clear or fix up this queue etc.
this is what spotlight tool from queust says:
“The number of messages in the Information Store's send queue is abnormally high. This queue holds all outgoing messages from the Information Store
jasonbvh
Post #: 1
RE: Submission queue on the backend servers - 17.Dec.2008 1:11:47 PM   
ravisha_22

I'm exactly not sure, what you mean by queuesn backend server, becuase, sa such there is no queues in mailbox server, the only place where all the mails are queued are in HUB transport server and during that time period, the mails are stored in queue database. Do a get-queue cmdlet in the hub server and see if there are any mails in it, if not then need not worry about it.

Also if you mailbox server is CCR, the mails will be sotred in queue database for while event after delivery, this is called dumpster feature, for high availability.

Ravishankar

(in reply to jasonbvh)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> Submission queue on the backend servers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter