• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Trying to get sales rep on Outlook, maybe Outlook Anywhere vs. VPN?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> Trying to get sales rep on Outlook, maybe Outlook Anywhere vs. VPN? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trying to get sales rep on Outlook, maybe Outlook Anywh... - 6.Nov.2015 11:22:37 AM   
seaneboy

Alright, so I'm the business owner, turned IT guy out of necessity. Maybe one day we'll have one again, really soon. However, until then, I'm the only guy to do it.

I have a sales rep that is offsite that I want to be able to use Outlook, have a signature and all that good stuff... What is the best way to do this given the circumstances? VPN in all the time? Or I'm wondering if I'd be able to figure out Outlook Anywhere by myself... We have a zywall, so I'd imagine I'll have to do some work on that unit in order to open up the correct ports, etc.

But, what about using VPN for an immediate solution? How can I find out what type of connection/port I'd need him to connect to? I know that I connect to vpn.blablabla.com at home, but I don't recall the port. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Trying to get sales rep on Outlook, maybe Outlook A... - 19.Nov.2015 12:58:50 PM   
Admin

Hey dude, properly asked question is half of the answer. You need to describe what you have already and how things are configured. how do you access your OWA? is your exchange installed on a LAN server or somewhere on the web?
But really you are better off getting some IT guy to do this thing and ask him for a clear documentation so he provides you with a procedure you can follow.

(in reply to seaneboy)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> Trying to get sales rep on Outlook, maybe Outlook Anywhere vs. VPN? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter