• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Two DLs not being replicated

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Migration >> Two DLs not being replicated Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Two DLs not being replicated - 3.Sep.2004 3:53:00 PM   
deyster

I am getting this warning on my exchange 2003 server:
--------------------------------------------------
An error occurred while upgrading the ACL on folder [Public Folders]/Network located on database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (EXCH1)".
The Information Store was unable to convert the security for /O=PACSES/OU=PACSES/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=LISTS/CN=NETWORK into a Windows 2000 Security Identifier.
Because you have explicitly specified that replication latencies in the Active Directory Service should be ignored when upgrading ACL information on folders, the Information Store Service is ignoring the security information for /O=PACSES/OU=PACSES/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=LISTS/CN=NETWORK during ACL upgrade for folder [Public Folders]/Network.
Please review the security settings on the folder mentioned above. The access rights in the ACE for this DN were 0x41b.

For more information, click
--------------------------------------------------
There is another warning that is the same as this, but it's for a different DL. All other DL's have replicated properly to our AD from exchange 5.5. I cannot find anything on MS's site to help fix the problem. MS points to zombie users in the DL's, but I looked through the network DL and all users in that DL are valid. I am lost on how to fix this issue.

Setup info:
1 Exchange 5.5 Org.
5 Exchange 5.5 servers all running sp4
1 Exchange 2003 (running sp1) on W2k3 standard edition joined to existing Exchange 5.5 Org.

TIA for any help.

Dan

[ September 03, 2004, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: deyster ]
Post #: 1
RE: Two DLs not being replicated - 4.Sep.2004 6:20:00 PM   
rytmehans

Hi,

This might help:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=9551&eventno=2931&source=MSExchangeISPublic&phase=1

(in reply to deyster)
Post #: 2
RE: Two DLs not being replicated - 7.Sep.2004 4:54:00 PM   
deyster

quote:
Originally posted by Leif Pedersen:
Hi,

This might help:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=9551&eventno=2931&source=MSExchangeIS Public&phase=1

Thanks for the link, but I have seen those articles. None of which have helped so far. They mostly refer to zombie users, but that is not the issue. The two DL's in question exist and I know the users in the one DL are all valid. Also, from what I read in the articles, the users in the event are ones that apparently do not exist. I know for a fact these two DL's exist. I may just have to recreate both DL's in AD and hope the replicate to exchange. The one is rather small, so that is what I might do.

(in reply to deyster)
Post #: 3
RE: Two DLs not being replicated - 7.Sep.2004 6:29:00 PM   
deyster

I think I have it figured out. I was looking around in ADSI and noticed CN=Network for one of our public folders. The light went on upstairs and realized that was probably the conflict. I am going to try a few things out before I can be 100% sure about this.

(in reply to deyster)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Migration >> Two DLs not being replicated Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter