• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Uninstall Exchange 2000

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Uninstall Exchange 2000 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Uninstall Exchange 2000 - 19.Apr.2007 11:53:23 AM   
Chancellors

I am trying to uninstall exchange 2000 but I am getting the error that there are still users mailboxes on the mailbox store and to move them or disable them. Looking through exchange system manager the only mailboxes I have are:

SMTP
System Attendant
System Mailbox

Any help would be great

Post #: 1
RE: Uninstall Exchange 2000 - 10.May2007 2:42:40 AM   
mhulst

Sometimes Active Directory contains users with corrupted Exchange attributes. Try a query in Active Directory (enable Advanced Features for the action later on). Go to the Advanced tab and select field: Exchange Home Server ends with SERVERNAME. Select all users returned from the query and do a right-click > Exchange Tasks > Remove Exchange attributes.
Let Active Directory replicate to other DCs on site for about half an hour.
You should be able to uninstall Exchange 2000 after this.
Good luck!

(in reply to Chancellors)
Post #: 2
RE: Uninstall Exchange 2000 - 9.Aug.2010 1:56:05 AM   
bibomaria

Hi !

When you try to remove Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003 from a mailbox server in an Exchange organization, you receive the  error message.This problem may occur if a user account in the Active Directory directory service has the affected mailbox server listed on the msExchHomeServer attribute. you can also use a software to resolve these problems. you can find such a software at::  www.edbrecovery.net

(in reply to Chancellors)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Uninstall Exchange 2000 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter