• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

User switches location , would the exchange server switch

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> User switches location , would the exchange server switch Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
User switches location , would the exchange server switch - 24.Aug.2011 5:02:34 PM   
v2sonk

In a multi-datacenter Exchange solution, if a user is on a A virtual desktop, is Exchange smart enough to send him to the A copy of the mail file and if he gets switched to an B virtual desktop will Exchange be smart enough to switch him to a B copy of the mail file?

Exchange environment is exchange 2010
Post #: 1
RE: User switches location , would the exchange server ... - 25.Aug.2011 5:22:11 AM   
mark@mvps.org

It's all about the user logon. The mail will be sent to everywhere the person is logged on to. If his VDI session moves or he does something else then he will eventually log on to email again. Bingo.

Mark Arnold (Exchange MVP)
List Moderator

(in reply to v2sonk)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> User switches location , would the exchange server switch Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter