• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

What is the best way to install Exchange Server 2003. On singole PC with active directory or on sepa

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> What is the best way to install Exchange Server 2003. On singole PC with active directory or on sepa Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What is the best way to install Exchange Server 2003. O... - 2.Sep.2012 6:06:44 AM   
sarabjit31

Hello everybody,

I am new to exchange server. Please tell me what is the best way/scenario to impliment exchange in domain environment. I have installed exchange server 2003 on single machine with active directory on it. Means single domain controller. Now I want to install both of them on separate PC. How I can achieve this?
what should be the configuration on both sides. Also both needed to be connected to internet. So please let me know the answer for my both of questions.

I shall be very thankful to you.

Regards

Sarab
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> What is the best way to install Exchange Server 2003. On singole PC with active directory or on sepa Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter