• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Will Inbox Rules and Inbox Delegates be retained when Moving Mailbox to Exch 2003?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Migration >> Will Inbox Rules and Inbox Delegates be retained when Moving Mailbox to Exch 2003? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Will Inbox Rules and Inbox Delegates be retained when M... - 28.May2004 12:43:00 AM   
duaneroland

We about to implement our Exchange 2003 migration and I have a couple easy questions. Will someone help me out who has done a simple Move Mailbox type migration to Exchange 2003 from 5.5?

I would like to know:

1. Will the users need to re-create Inbox rules after beiing moved to the Exchange 2003 server via Move Mailbox?

2. Will the users need to re-establish additional folder permissions (aka Delegates)setup up with Outlook?

3. WIll the users need to re Download offline address books

My guess is that they will not need to do any of the above. Any input?

[ June 02, 2004, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Duane R ]
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Migration >> Will Inbox Rules and Inbox Delegates be retained when Moving Mailbox to Exch 2003? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter