• Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Windows NT logon

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> Windows NT logon Page: [1]
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Windows NT logon - 2.Mar.2005 12:43:00 AM   

How can I log on to windows NT server 4.0. I know it is not really an exchange question, but any help will be appriciated. I am really struggling with it right now. I have cracked the password for it,but still not able to logon to Windows. Everytime I log in, I am given an error message saying that windows was unable to log to ...... it gives me a machine name, but its a garbage name because I know this was not the host name I picked when I rebuild that machine. I wonder something else might have gone corrupt, because when I repaired that system, it wasn't able to find the windows Nt installation and I had to get this file on a flopy using some other windows Nt system.

Thanks for your help.
Post #: 1
RE: Windows NT logon - 9.Mar.2005 4:23:00 PM   

You can find some good utilites to help you here: http://sysinternals.com/

I don't know anything about your hardware, but if all you need is data off the drive, take them out and put them in another system with NTFS and you can read the drives.

(in reply to siqbal75)
Post #: 2
[Deleted] - 10.May2017 7:49:52 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to harterym)
  Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> Windows NT logon Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter