• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

You do not have permission to send to this recipient???

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> You do not have permission to send to this recipient??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
You do not have permission to send to this recipient??? - 4.Feb.2004 10:30:00 PM   
frostiex

Hi all I am having this weired problem with my ex 2003. my email is frostiex@frostiex.com, I am able to send and receive no problem from or to any where using outlook 2003 or outlook web access.

The only issue I am having is that I get "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" NDR
when ever I try to send email with another account having the from field as frostiex@frostiex.com
I can send with any other user name in the from field...just not frostiex@forstiex.com

any ideas???

thanks.

[ February 04, 2004, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: frostiex ]
Post #: 1
RE: You do not have permission to send to this recipien... - 5.Feb.2004 10:02:00 AM   
foxynox

When you say "another account" what do you mean?
Another account in the same Exchange server or a completely seperate email account like hotmail.
If it is another account on the exchange server check the permissions on the mailbox in the AD Users and Computers under Exchange Advanced and Mailbox rights. If it is another email account like hotmail, then this is by design surely to stop you spoofing your address in spam related instances through relay?

(in reply to frostiex)
Post #: 2
RE: You do not have permission to send to this recipien... - 5.Feb.2004 5:11:00 PM   
frostiex

it is another exchange account.
I could send to yahoo.com spoofing other users in my organization...just not able to spoof the one account. frostiex@frostiex.com

(in reply to frostiex)
Post #: 3
RE: You do not have permission to send to this recipien... - 6.Feb.2004 9:57:00 AM   
foxynox

Check the permissions (in ADUC)for that parcticular mailbox, especially in advanced. Make sure there is no denys of groups you are a member of, as deny overwrites all allows.

(in reply to frostiex)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> You do not have permission to send to this recipient??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter