• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

auto accept

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> auto accept Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
auto accept - 21.Nov.2011 4:46:16 PM   
unrealone1

I have a client who currently uses public folders on thier SBS2003 server (with built-in sbs exchange) for their on-site engineer's schedule calendars, these are then linked to thier blackberries via a bes server.However, this method requires the user to manually accept each invitation through outlook, and the engineers rarely come through the office during the day so a member of staff is having to go through each of the shared inboxes and accept each invite for them.The CEO has heard of the auto-accept agent and has asked me to look into it, however as far as I can see this will not play nice with the shared folders and we will have to create resource mailboxes for each user and copy all the current calendar entries across to use the auto-accept agent.My question(s) are:-Are you aware of a solution to this problem which would allow us to have automatically accepted calendar invites for each shared mailbox?And if not:-Am I able to create resource mailboxes within sbs2003's built-in exchange-If I were to to create resource mailboxes for each user, would these use additional CALs?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> auto accept Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter