• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

content filtering

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> content filtering Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
content filtering - 2.Mar.2011 2:48:28 PM   
salifyanji

exchange 2010. we are trying to block emails containing certain key words. now when i enabled content fitering and put in the words to be blocked, the messages are still going through except i am just getting a message that this message contains a filter key word. i think this has to do with the spam confidence level, is there a way of attaching a SCL to a key word, say if i don't want an email containing the word marriage i attach SCL to marriage to 5 or higher so that any message containg that word is blocked.
Post #: 1
RE: content filtering - 21.Sep.2011 9:24:05 AM   
shanmarsh1

Is there a way to bypass the Sonicwall for the systems that need continual access? I'm guessing these new systems won't be someone's workstation, so there shouldn't be an issue there. I'm not sure on your layout but could you run a second nic around the firewall (as opposed to through) for the necessary hardware and configure them on the back end to use that port instead of the other one?

Body Armour | Safeguard Clothing

(in reply to salifyanji)
Post #: 2
RE: content filtering - 19.Oct.2011 5:56:06 PM   
shanmarsh1

Spam seeks to fill your mailbox, and poorly targeted content filtering, in attempting to prevent the spam from passing through your mail server

(in reply to salifyanji)
Post #: 3
RE: content filtering - 26.Oct.2011 6:10:41 AM   
shanmarsh1

If I type "install-AntispamAgents.ps1" in the power shell the other 5 agents report true but: Content Filter Agent False 12. How can I troubleshoot

(in reply to salifyanji)
Post #: 4
RE: content filtering - 23.Jul.2012 7:43:24 AM   
Hansy123

Try some content filtering tool,
DansGuardian (Cross Platform, Free)
K9 (Windows/Mac, Free)
OpenDNS (Cross Platform, Free)
SquidGuard/Squid (Linux, Free)
Hosts File (Cross Platform, Free)

(in reply to salifyanji)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> content filtering Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter