• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

creating mailbox user already created in active directory

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> creating mailbox user already created in active directory Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
creating mailbox user already created in active directory - 11.Jan.2016 3:58:24 AM   
guido.bruciamonti

Hello everyone, I recently installed an exchange server 2016 I followed the link from the post-installation tasks on technet microsoft.

This morning I am dedicated to the mailbox creation of tests to check the sending and receiving, etc .. And I noticed that when I create a mailbox, and in the creation screen i'm going to put the check on existing user and make pastry, I do not see nothing.

Whereas if the controller I create a domain user and put it under "Microsoft Exchange Security Groups" and I go to click again on pastry in the creation of the tape, the screen displays the user that I've just created. As if the "browse" was referring only to mydomain.local \ Microsoft Exchange Security Groups and also to mydomain.local \ Users. I could easily given that it is only a user, or move it to the right OU or recreate it with the same credentials. But if I had already created 100 users can not put me to recreate them or move them all. How do I resolve this? Thank you all!!
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> creating mailbox user already created in active directory Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter