• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 17.Apr.2002 5:25:00 PM   
sun_exch_1973_ds

I have got 2 pst files (microsoft outlook), but lost the password and not able to use it.

How to enable password again ?
Post #: 1
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 3.May2002 2:03:00 AM   
Eric

use pstupg utility.....i can send you the compressed file.....readme file included.... I use this everytime users in our company forgot their pst password.....this is a utility that suppose to upgrade the pst file....but in the process removes the password.

(in reply to sun_exch_1973_ds)
Post #: 2
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 27.May2002 1:45:00 PM   
Billyreh

Eric can you send me the utility as well please.. Thanks

Billy

Post #: 3
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 4.Jun.2002 6:26:00 PM   
SMP_Homer

I created a .bat file that uses this utility to remove the password...
it doesn't actually "remove" the password, it just creates a new .pst from the old one, and does so w/o bringing the password through.

Amazing the number of people that forget their passwords for their .pst files.

Post #: 4
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 21.Jun.2002 9:01:00 PM   
PGThrower

Can you forward me a copy of this as well, something that will come in handy with my 1600 users.

Post #: 5
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 25.Jun.2002 4:03:00 PM   
ICU-EStar

does that .bat file work on .PSTs that have been opend by office 2k? if so I would like to see it too. Ive been using the pstupd also.

Post #: 6
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 26.Jun.2002 2:36:00 PM   
SMP_Homer

I never tested it on Office 2K (we're Office 97/OL98 here)
Most of the .bat wouldn't run outside of the company (needs certain locations, etc...)
but it can easily be made to work stand alone...

The .bat has 2 sectiosn... Laptops and Desktops...
laptop users have their .pst on their C: drives, so the I run the .bat from my desk, but it does a RCMD to the laptop, and all the processing is done locally to the laptop, not across the wire.
Desktop users have their .pst on network drives/shares. Processing is done on the user's desktop, but it needs to access the server through the wire, and takes a bit more time to do so.

Post #: 7
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 3.Jul.2002 5:55:00 PM   
thomasos

I have used the pst19upg program which is available for download of the web. I used this with both 98, 2000 & 2002 clients.

Post #: 8
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 7.Jul.2002 9:38:00 AM   
ICU-EStar

Im using something from MS web site that I called in and got free tech support and was mailed a program that takes the PSW out of PSTs...

can i get a copy of what u use?

Post #: 9
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 10.Jul.2002 12:23:00 AM   
tmattson

Eric,

Would you send me a copy of the pstupg util.

Thanks,

Tim

Post #: 10
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 15.Jul.2002 3:48:00 AM   
Is that pstupg utility available for download some place? I tried searching Google and M$, but did not find it.

Post #: 11
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 15.Jul.2002 10:08:00 PM   
Splynter

There used to be a utility available called PSTCRAK that would crack the password and display it to you. I used it a few times, cause I didn't want to wait for a 1GB PST to be copied.... I don't remember the company that produced it, but you might be able to find it using a Google search.....

Post #: 12
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 18.Jul.2002 4:36:00 PM   
wardv

Where can i get get this helpful program.?

Post #: 13
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 22.Aug.2002 3:12:00 PM   
Paco

Try looking at AOLPR which stands for Advanced Outlook Password Recovery. It's a program from Elcomsoft that will open and display the password for the pst file. You then have to copy and paste the password when opening the pst file.

Elcomsoft Link

Post #: 14
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 8.Jul.2010 6:05:18 AM   
mark88

As far as I know there a are a lot of ways to solve your problem and the easiest one of them is to use program designed to see to such problem!
And I have tried many of them, according to my experience, I recommend you the Outlook Password Recovery .It not only recovers Password to Open but removes Password to Open and Password to Modify for you to view and edit  MS Access database files easily.
And I google the address for you. it is

http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/outlookpasswordrecovery.html

Or assword Recovery Bundle : a must-have toolkit to recover/remove/reset passwords for Windows, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Outlook Express, PDF, RAR/WinRAR, ZIP/WinZIP, MSN, AOL, Google Talk, Paltalk, Trillian, Miranda, Opera, Firefox and IE Browser , etc. Over 21 types of passwords can be Recovered instantly

http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/passwordrecovery.html

Post #: 15
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 6.Sep.2011 2:50:47 PM   
pete234

You can use Ophcrack Live CD. for the recovery of your old password.
data visualization tools

Post #: 16
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 4.Feb.2012 12:21:13 AM   
elisalead

If you have forgotten your PST password then there is no need to worry much. You can recover your lost or forgotten password easily using a professional Outlook PST password recovery software. It is pretty sure that after using the tool, you will get success in cracking password of your outlook account.

outlook PST repair
Post #: 17
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 26.May2016 10:06:09 PM   
Burnell77

If you can't find it on paper or you forgotten it, I think your options is to reset for a new password
As far as I know, iSeePassword may be helpful: http://www.iseepassword.com/

< Message edited by Burnell77 -- 27.May2016 8:29:54 PM >

(in reply to elisalead)
Post #: 18
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 27.May2016 3:32:59 AM   
sulewel

pstupg can't crack password for Outlook 2013. However, you can use UUkeys windows password recovery to reset windows password in all types without any problem.

< Message edited by sulewel -- 5.Jun.2016 10:25:23 PM >

(in reply to Burnell77)
Post #: 19
RE: how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? - 3.Jun.2016 2:49:52 AM   
jamesbul

The pst file is encrypted with very weak encryption algorithm CRC32.
You can recover the password with this tool:
http://www.top-password.com/outlook-password-recovery.html

The recovery is instant even if your pst file is protected with a long and complex password.

(in reply to sulewel)
Post #: 20

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> how to crack password while using microsoft outlook ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter