• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

how to move email from Inbox to Public Folder from OWA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> how to move email from Inbox to Public Folder from OWA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
how to move email from Inbox to Public Folder from OWA - 21.Apr.2006 9:33:15 PM   
bhavin78

How can a OWA user move email from inbox to public folder?
I tried to open public folder from OWA which opens a new window of OWA. I tried to copy email from one window (inbox) to other window (PF) and it gives me error " cannot move items between exchange server
Post #: 1
RE: how to move email from Inbox to Public Folder from OWA - 21.Apr.2006 10:00:15 PM   
leederbyshire

OWA doesn't support moves from one store to another (probably because WebDAV doesn't, either).  The only thing I can suggest is mail-enabling the PF, and forwarding the item to it.

Lee.

Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com

(in reply to bhavin78)
Post #: 2
RE: how to move email from Inbox to Public Folder from OWA - 24.Apr.2006 2:42:12 PM   
bhavin78

There are few Users in our company who only have access to OWA and they need to move 100 of email to  PF from theri INBOX or other PF. Forwarding 100 email's is time consuming.  PF are mail enabled.
Any one have any other idea?

(in reply to leederbyshire)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> how to move email from Inbox to Public Folder from OWA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter