• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange server service not running

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> Installation >> Exchange server service not running Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange server service not running - 14.Feb.2005 8:43:00 AM   
yoonaz

Hi all,

I have a problem for starting Exchange server service in my win 2000 server. After rebooting the server none of the exchange service is not starting! Even i tried to start manually, it gives me errors. After this i did the PRIV.EDB,PUB.EDB repiar. Alos DIR.edb repair. then the service starts with out any problem. I am sure that for the next restart,the serv ice will not start.PLease help me in this issue?????
Post #: 1
RE: Exchange server service not running - 15.Feb.2005 12:37:00 AM   
mudbone2005

What repair did you use? Are you referring to ESEUTIL

(in reply to yoonaz)
Post #: 2
RE: Exchange server service not running - 16.Feb.2005 7:29:00 AM   
yoonaz

Yes..i did ESEUTIL.

I don't know why the service not starting after each restart of server.Any idea?

(in reply to yoonaz)
Post #: 3
RE: Exchange server service not running - 4.Aug.2009 7:49:31 AM   
jimmyread

Once in a blue moon when we try to open our important data like mails, messages etc in the EDB Files, the computer gives some kind of error like file not found or server failure or software failure. Such problems occur because of virus attack. Due to virus attack, the EDB files get damaged. In that situation all hell seems to break loose for us because the loss of those data would cause us severe work problems.
If you are also suffering with the same problem, then relax. You can get rid of this problem by using EDB Repair software.  EDB Repair software is a kind of software that repairs all the corrupted or damaged EDB Files with the help of sophisticated programs. It can easily repair all your damaged EDB Files in a matter of few seconds. No technical knowledge is required to run this software. I have personally used this software and it has yielded extremely good results. You should also check out this software.

(in reply to yoonaz)
Post #: 4
RE: Exchange server service not running - 17.Aug.2009 6:38:25 AM   
nancy86

Hey yoonaz,
I am quite sure that boot system of your Exchange server is corrupted, tha't why you are getting errors while starting it up. It is very common problem and mostly occured due to boot failure, virust attcks, BTFS failure, abnormal termination of system etc.

But you can get rid of this starting problem by using a software called EDB repair software. This software will reapir your boot files and log files and gives you the best result. Try this it really works great.

Thanks,
http://www.edbrepair.org

(in reply to yoonaz)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> Installation >> Exchange server service not running Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter