• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Migrate from GroupWise

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> Migrate from GroupWise Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Migrate from GroupWise - 13.Feb.2002 8:55:00 PM   
cjpogar

I have a user working at a customer site. Customer uses Novell GroupWise. She needs to get her GroupWise e-mail exported somehow so that we can import it into Outlook using Exchange or a utility. Can this be done? When I migrated from GroupWise to Exchange Server 5.5 a few years ago, there was a tool, but I think it was on the Novell server. I no longer have access to a Novell server, so I need some kind of fix using Windows NT, Exchange Server, and/or Outlook. This is a time-critical situation, as the user must return the customer's laptop on Friday. Thanks for any and all help.
Post #: 1
RE: Migrate from GroupWise - 13.Feb.2002 9:57:00 PM   
ksteege

I know you can use the Migraton Wizard on Exchange 2000. You should also have it for Exchange 5.5 I know I used it about 3 or 4 years ago when I did one of those for Groupwise. The big issue we had was coexistance the company had bought a product that was supposed to do the DirSync and all and it just did not work at all... we had to put together our own process using dummy SMTP addresses to get mail to route properly betweem the two environments.

(in reply to cjpogar)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> Migrate from GroupWise Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter