• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Another E2K to E2K migration question

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> Another E2K to E2K migration question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Another E2K to E2K migration question - 30.Jul.2002 5:27:00 PM   
jmkeller

I'll start off by saying I'm fairly new to Exchange. So if I don't make sense bear with me.

We are currently undergoing an inter-forest migration. We want to migrate from one E2K org to another E2K org. There is connectivity between the 2, I guess the million dollar question is...

is there any easy way to get the address book from the old org into the new org. The way things were explained to me is that we would manually have to create a contact in the new org for every user in the old org so that migrated users could send them mail... is there an easier way to make that happen via scripting or any other mechanism?
Post #: 1
RE: Another E2K to E2K migration question - 12.Aug.2002 10:15:00 PM   
DaDougInc

Active Directory Scripting is done with several tools.

Look more into the LDAP query information along with LDP.exe, LDIFDE.exe, CSVDE.exe, and ADSIedit.

These are on the Windows 2000 Support Tools.

(in reply to jmkeller)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> Another E2K to E2K migration question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter