• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Can Not Update Public Free/Busy data

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> Can Not Update Public Free/Busy data Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can Not Update Public Free/Busy data - 20.Aug.2002 4:16:00 PM   
Having issues with calendar entries and updateing public free/busy data on our E2000 server.

Migrated from 5.5 to E2000 server.

After which each user gets and error message:

Unable to update public free/busy data. The contents of this public folder are currently unavailable. Either the Microsoft Exchange Server computer serving this public folder is down or the public folder has not been replicated to this site.

The E5.5 box has been wiped clean and is no longer a part of the org or the domain.

Any help is appriciated.
blowe@newcomtech.com
  Post #: 1
RE: Can Not Update Public Free/Busy data - 20.Aug.2002 4:43:00 PM   
Did you move the Site Folders, which include Free Busy, to the E2k box before removing 5.5 box?

Look at System Folders in ESM, are you just seeing E2k box as Replication partner? If 5.5 is there, remove it.

From client run, outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy.

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 2
RE: Can Not Update Public Free/Busy data - 20.Aug.2002 5:50:00 PM   
Thanks for the help.

I went to the public folders and clicked on view system folders. Under Schedule+ Free/Busy, the replication was not setup.

Once I set the replication all is well. Users that schedule meetings now can see free / busy times where they could not before.

Thanks for the help.

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> Can Not Update Public Free/Busy data Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter