• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Moving Users from Domain to Domain with csvde

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> Moving Users from Domain to Domain with csvde Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Moving Users from Domain to Domain with csvde - 29.Jul.2004 11:57:00 PM   
Brily

Hello,

Well I have to move a bunch of users from one domain to our domain and I need to import them as contacts. My problem after testing is that I'm able to import the users to our domain as contacts, but I can't figure a way to bring them over so that they are mail-enabled (not mailbox enabled). So after importing them I have to individually click on them to mail-enable. Is there a field in AD that I can export and then import which will in essence make them mail enabled on our domain without all the extra work.

Thank you,
Brian

[ July 29, 2004, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Brian Lynch ]
Post #: 1
RE: Moving Users from Domain to Domain with csvde - 30.Jul.2004 3:54:00 AM   
vitro06

Brian,

I wrote a VB Script that creates contacts in a specific OU. We have many business partners and this was a requirement after moving from E55 to E2K. Contact me off-list bill_brown@ssp.navy.mil and i will forward the script to you. if you are familiar with scripting - it would be obvious how to adapt the script for your situation.

R/Bill

(in reply to Brily)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> Moving Users from Domain to Domain with csvde Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter