• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange 2003

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Exchange 2003 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange 2003 - 22.Aug.2003 8:54:00 PM   
SolidSnake

Hello
I have got a windows 2003 domain and i recently installed exchange 2003 on it. my internal domain name is called Network.GamersSuperHighway.com. I want to change the Domain Exhange sends and recives emails on to gamerssuperhighway.no-ip.com. I also want to let people from out side my network to be able to send and recive emails from my server using mail.gamerssuperhighway.no-ip.com as the address for the smtp and pop3 server. and the address i creat have to be @gamerssuperhighway.no-ip.com is there any way to change the address to these? If so could any one help me set it up?
Post #: 1
RE: Exchange 2003 - 23.Aug.2003 3:49:00 AM   
mfugatt

Yes, if you go into Exchange System Manager and open your Default Recipient Policy and you can modify the SMTP address listed there.

(in reply to SolidSnake)
Post #: 2
RE: Exchange 2003 - 23.Aug.2003 11:40:00 AM   
SolidSnake

ok thanks. now is the address of the smtp and pop3 gamerssuperhighway.no-ip.com?

(in reply to SolidSnake)
Post #: 3
RE: Exchange 2003 - 17.Sep.2003 12:44:00 AM   
genenius

If you want the host to be that, you'll need to make the changes in DNS or add the records that point your domain name to the correct server's IP Address. From the internet, you'll need your external DNS server to point to your public IP address. Hope this helps.

- Gene

(in reply to SolidSnake)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Exchange 2003 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter