• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

help error SRS top reinstall exchange 2003 after disasterrecovery

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> help error SRS top reinstall exchange 2003 after disasterrecovery Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
help error SRS top reinstall exchange 2003 after disast... - 19.Jan.2004 9:20:00 PM   
zolotujin

[17:09:16] - Setup is unable to access the Site Replication Service database. Please verify that the SRS service is started and you have Administrative rights to the Exchange 5.5 Organization, Site, and Configuration containers for this server. -- ID:64817 --
[17:09:16] The component "Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Services" cannot be assigned the action "Reinstall" because:
- Setup is unable to access the Site Replication Service database. Please verify that the SRS service is started and you have Administrative rights to the Exchange 5.5 Organization, Site, and Configuration containers for this server.

[17:09:18] CComBOIFacesFactory::QueryInterface (f:\titanium\admin\src\udog\bo\bofactory.cxx:54)
Error code 0X80004002 (16386): No interface.

---------------------------------------------
after restoring the exchange through disasterrecovery I tried to execute the setup / reinstall and it presents the mistake above.

Please somebody can help myself.

Tanks

Rubens Zolotujin
Post #: 1
RE: help error SRS top reinstall exchange 2003 after di... - 20.Jan.2004 10:00:00 PM   
Ricky

Please make sure that the account you are logged in with to install exchange has administrative privileges both locally on the machine and on the domain. Also make sure that no previous version of exchange exists on the server before attempting the installation

regards

RM

(in reply to zolotujin)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> help error SRS top reinstall exchange 2003 after disasterrecovery Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter