• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Error found in IIS

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Error found in IIS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error found in IIS - 27.Jan.2004 3:32:00 PM   
dickfung

Dear all,
I just installed a Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000 server. Everything was fine when I inspected the system immediately including IIS.However one day later, I found that three components in IIS have error, they are Exadmin, Exchange and public, but the Exchange server seen alright including sent emails when using Outlook or use OWA. I can't find out the reason of error. Would anyone like to help me to solve it. Thanks a lot!
Post #: 1
RE: Error found in IIS - 27.Jan.2004 5:03:00 PM   
abraham

Hi. What is the Error Code??

Regards

(in reply to dickfung)
Post #: 2
RE: Error found in IIS - 28.Jan.2004 1:54:00 AM   
dickfung

I can't find error code, I saw the error when I open the IIS MMC-- the label before three component become red in colour.

(in reply to dickfung)
Post #: 3
RE: Error found in IIS - 28.Jan.2004 9:49:00 AM   
koggen

You can rest assured. ThereĆs nothing wrong with your server. The reason the virtual directories show up like errors is that the IIS service is started before the Exchange services have started. Since IIS maps the OWA virtual directories to shares created by the Exchange services an error is generated. If you want to get rid of the red icons, just stop and restart the OWA site and press F5 to refresh the display.

Nothing is wrong with your server! [Smile]

(in reply to dickfung)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Error found in IIS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter