• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Uninstalling exchange from one of my network servers.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Uninstalling exchange from one of my network servers. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Uninstalling exchange from one of my network servers. - 16.Aug.2004 11:59:00 AM   
Chuks

I have two servers on my network all of which have exchange installed on it, but one is supposed to be my mail server.

Although I had already installed exchange 2003 server on my applications server, it's becoming impossible to unistall it and have it only on my mail server.

Pls i'll like to know how to move mailboxes to diff servers and how to change the Recipient Update Service from one server to another.
Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Uninstalling exchange from one of my network servers. - 16.Aug.2004 12:53:00 PM   
Henrik Walther

To see how you move mailboxes from one server to another using the Move Mailbox wizard see:

Moving Mailboxes with the Exchange 2003 Move Mailbox Wizard:
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Exchange_2003_Move_Mailbox_Wizard.html

In order to check what to be aware of when removing the first Exchange server from the site below MS KB should be helpful:

307917 - XADM: How to Remove the First Exchange 2000 Server Computer from the Site

(in reply to Chuks)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Uninstalling exchange from one of my network servers. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter