• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

POP3 Connector Substitue SYNC

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> POP3 Connector Substitue SYNC Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
POP3 Connector Substitue SYNC - 10.Apr.2005 7:08:00 AM   
lvlolvlo

Okay I kinda of solved my old problem, now I just want to know if this is possible.

Running Exchange Server 2003

Hopefully, if there is a way I can use the imap.mydomain.com to sync with my exchange server 03 for the exchange user account.

So far I fig'd that I can use the POP3 connector to do this but it will download all the e-mail as opposed to synchronizing them. I guess this wouldn't be too bad, but it would be nice to have it check every 1-5 minutes as opposed to every 15 minutes.

Any help appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: POP3 Connector Substitue SYNC - 10.Apr.2005 8:27:00 PM   
mark@mvps.org

To collect POP3 mail more frequently than 15 minutes you need a differnet POP3 connector. POPCON and POPBeamer are often suggested alternatives.
They are often actually better than the SBS POP3 connector since they are less stroppy and handle the mail better.

(in reply to lvlolvlo)
Post #: 2
RE: POP3 Connector Substitue SYNC - 10.Apr.2005 11:33:00 PM   
lvlolvlo

Thank you Mr. Mark Arnold. I will look into/use POPCON/POPBeamer.

Thank you again!

WOW! Just looked at them both they both look great. POPCON is good, and POPBeamer, does the IMAP sync. I think I'm in love all over again!

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thaknk you thak you tahnk yyou thank you

(i typed out all those thank yous)

[ April 10, 2005, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: lvlolvlo ]

(in reply to lvlolvlo)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> POP3 Connector Substitue SYNC Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter