• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Mail Store & OWA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Mail Store & OWA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mail Store & OWA - 18.Jun.2005 2:42:00 AM   
ag28com

I am using OWA to access my Exchange account, but the original mail store as created on my laptop, and is therefor held locally. I want to be able to see all of my e-mail folders in OWA, so how do I need to move my mail store to the server, so that I can see all of my folders anywhere I log on.

Would this then transfer across all of the mail I previously sent and received from my POP3 account to the Exchange account
Post #: 1
RE: Mail Store & OWA - 18.Jun.2005 5:08:00 AM   
Henrik Walther

Your Personal Folder (PST) file held locally on your laptop can easily be imported to your Mailbox on the Exchange Server by using the Import PST file feature in your Outlook client.

In order to have any futture POP3 mail placed in your mailbox as well, you need to setup Outlook to point to the Exchange Mailbox.

[ June 18, 2005, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: Henrik Walther ]

(in reply to ag28com)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Mail Store & OWA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter