• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

POP connector - mail date problem

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> POP connector - mail date problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
POP connector - mail date problem - 21.Jul.2005 5:10:00 PM   
dennieku

Hi,

I'm a total newbee to Exchange! I've just installed SBS 2003 and configured the POP3 Connector in Exchange to retrieve mail messages from the POP mailbox to my Exchange mailbox.

Everything works fine besides that all mail messages get the date from synhronization in stead of the actual mail message date. Can this be configured so the date of a mail message in the Exchange mailbox is the same as the actual date of the mail message in the POP mailbox?

Thx,
Dennieku
Post #: 1
RE: POP connector - mail date problem - 22.Jul.2005 5:36:00 AM   
pjhutch

Why not dump the POP connector, and set up Exchange to receive SMTP messages directly and not from a POP3 account.

All you need is a email domain set up with your ISP, some MX and Host records and the domain setup with RUS and Recipient Policy.

(in reply to dennieku)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> POP connector - mail date problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter