wrong date and time on emails (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General

bunty18 -> wrong date and time on emails (22.Apr.2005 6:20:00 PM)

We are using exchange2003 and outlook2002 for the emails.

One of the eployee in the company has a weird problem. Like sometime it happens that she receives email with time that has already been passed and outlook2002 sort that email with other emails that were came at the specified time mention on the new email arrived with wrong time on it.

So she missed some of her new emails as they are coming with wrong date or time.

I dont think so there is something wrong with the server, because she is the only one who has this problem.

Anybody has any solution to this problem.

Thanks

Potzy -> RE: wrong date and time on emails (22.Apr.2005 6:29:00 PM)

Check her computer and make sure she is on the correct time zone. That has caused issues for me in the past.

bunty18 -> RE: wrong date and time on emails (22.Apr.2005 7:26:00 PM)

She is on the correct time zone. This is only happens sometimes.

Potzy -> RE: wrong date and time on emails (22.Apr.2005 8:36:00 PM)

It is only from a particular email address? or is it random and happens from many email addresses?

bunty18 -> RE: wrong date and time on emails (22.Apr.2005 8:59:00 PM)

It is random and very often.

Potzy -> RE: wrong date and time on emails (22.Apr.2005 9:12:00 PM)

I don't think that the problems is with the server either, could be a problem with the mail profile. Have you tried removing the user's email profile from their computer and setting it backup? I would also setup a new offline folder at the same time if that is setup for the user.

[ April 22, 2005, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Potzy ]

Potzy -> RE: wrong date and time on emails (22.Apr.2005 9:22:00 PM)

Re-doing the mail profile is a long shot. I will see if I can find anything else for you to try.

bunty18 -> RE: wrong date and time on emails (25.Apr.2005 5:22:00 PM)

Thank You potzy...I will try redo the profile.

Thanks again

polysulfide -> RE: wrong date and time on emails (29.Apr.2005 8:56:00 PM)

Daylight savings!
Some computers are set to participate in daylight savings, some are not. When two PCs who are configured the same way exchange mail every thing is fine, when two that are configured differently exchange mails they are skewed by 1 hour.

Are you experiencing these types of symptoms?

Page: [1]