• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Can't login to OWA from Internet

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access >> Can't login to OWA from Internet Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can't login to OWA from Internet - 22.Dec.2004 8:18:00 AM   
gai_kobchok

Hi all
I try to configure OWA but i can't log in to my e-mail account. I have 3 servers AD, Exchange 2003 and ISA 2004.
I try to following the step from the subject
Step-by-Step: Publishing a Single Exchange 2003 OWA with ISA 2004 Firewall Forms Based Authentication by Liran Zamir.
It seem like anything is ok.
First of all when i use https://webmail.xxxx.xxx/exchange
It shonw certificate warning and when i click Yes the page shown error then i change in Web Listeners to Require all users to authenticate ( i don't see any paper talk about this) after that it's ok i can see the web base log on but when i try to login to my e-mail account i can't it shown
You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access.
I don't know what happen so i try to look in the log of ISA 2004 and it shown that
Action: Failed Connection Attempt
Rule:
Client IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Client Username: anonymous
HTTP Method: POST
URL: http://webmail.xxxx.xxx.xxx/CookieAuth.dll?Logon
Anyone ever found this problem. I've no idea how to solve this problem
and for my ISA 2004 rule
1. Publish mail POP3 Server (Internet to Exchange Server, Protocols: POP3 Server)
2. Publish mail SMTP Server (Internet to Exchange Server, Protocols: SMTP Server)
3. Publish OWA (Using Wizard)
4. Allow Web traffic to Internet (Internal to External, Protocols: FTP,HTTP, HTTPS)
5. Allow SMTP, POP3 from Exchange to OutSide (Exchange Server to Internet, Protocols: SMTP, POP3)

Best Regards,
Kobchok Ngamratanapaibool
Post #: 1
RE: Can't login to OWA from Internet - 20.Jan.2005 1:28:00 AM   
talon

I have same problem, the user gets to the login page, enter their credentials.. And it posts the the dll... Which appears the ISA rejects the url.

can someone help me ???

(in reply to gai_kobchok)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access >> Can't login to OWA from Internet Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter