• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

554 5.7.1 Unable to verify sender address

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Message Routing >> 554 5.7.1 Unable to verify sender address Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
554 5.7.1 Unable to verify sender address - 6.Oct.2005 11:20:39 AM   
haselnutt

We are receiving the following message when we send to austinchemical.com.  I get the same message even if the email address is invalid.  It seems like the delivery is failing way before it leaves my exchange box.  I've seen other posts like this but they deal with relaying which doesn't seem to be our problem.  I've done DNS lookups on our domain and the domain in question and that stuff checks out.  I've flushed the DNS cache on my exchange box and domain controllers.  Any ideas what would generate this error?  I can send and receive mail everywhere but the domain in question.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: test
Sent: Oct/06/2005 10:46 AM
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
'test@austinchemical.com' on Oct/06/2005 10:46 AM
You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.
<mail.domain.com #5.7.1 smtp;554 5.7.1 Unable to verify sender address.>

Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Message Routing >> 554 5.7.1 Unable to verify sender address Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter