• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Public Foders and ESM

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Public Foders and ESM Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Public Foders and ESM - 10.Oct.2005 4:45:21 PM   
ctorvisco

I am unable to display public folders in Exchange System Manager (I used to be able to do it but I am not sure when it stopped doing so). I can see them through Outlook just fine. I can also see them if I go to the Public Folder Store in ESM. However, when I try to access the properties of of any of the public folders I noticed the Exchange tabs are missing. I am not sure what can cause this. It almost looks like a replication problem but everything is working on the client side. Please help 

< Message edited by ctorvisco -- 13.Oct.2005 9:45:33 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Public Foders and ESM - 13.Oct.2005 1:12:01 PM   
ctorvisco

I found the fix. The problem was in IIS. We switched to SSL and we created a web site to redirect the old link to the new secure location. Once I took the web site that redirected out (not the deafault one) it worked. ESM can see the public folders now

(in reply to ctorvisco)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Public Foders and ESM Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter