• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Sending mails Without Send on Behalf of

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Sending mails Without Send on Behalf of Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sending mails Without Send on Behalf of - 29.Oct.2005 1:47:24 AM   
motassimkhan

Hi,

I have already read a post on the subject but it did not work. I have already setup things and now the secretary is able to send mails on behalf of her manager. The only thing the manager wants is whenever the secretary replies or sends a new mail, it should appear in the from column as if it is coming from him. At present it is showing in the from column Secretary sending on behalf of Manager.

Can someone please give me steps or a clue about the solution to this problem.

Thanks.
Regards,
Motassim Khan
Post #: 1
RE: Sending mails Without Send on Behalf of - 2.Nov.2005 2:22:44 PM   
rievax

motassimkhan,

As far as I know, the only way would be to grant the Secretary Account full Access to her Boss mailbox. Read the following document from Microsoft.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/WorkingE2k3Store/e67725bb-8792-4bac-82aa-429fb6ecd8d9.mspx

Have a nice day,

Xavier.

(in reply to motassimkhan)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Sending mails Without Send on Behalf of Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter