• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Company wide calendar / disclaimer & signature

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Company wide calendar / disclaimer & signature Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Company wide calendar / disclaimer & signature - 2.Mar.2006 3:37:01 PM   
grumpy

Hello all,

Hope this is the right location to enter my request - if not pls be so kind to direct me to the right location.

I need a start of tipp how to setup a company wide calender accessable for everybody to be able to see when other people are in / out of the office, when meetings are planed and so on.

Do I have to realise that via a Group Schedule via Outlook or is there a way to do that via the exchange server with a public folder.

Also I would like to know if there is a way of setting up a server based disclaimer / signature that everybody will have to use.

I am new to the E2k3 on a W2k3 SB Server World so pls be patient with me!!!!

Greetings from Ireland and tnx a mill in advance
Post #: 1
RE: Company wide calendar / disclaimer & signature - 3.Mar.2006 9:05:28 PM   
matt_b

From an Outlook client with the correct rights, ie Admin, create a new Calendar in the Public folder then assign the required permissions to people.

As for the disclaimer I don't think Exchange has anything built in, there are 3rd party products, but for most of my small clients I just set it up as a signature.

Hope this helps.  Good luck!

(in reply to grumpy)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Company wide calendar / disclaimer & signature Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter