• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

HTTP/1.1 507 Insufficient Space to Store Resource

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> HTTP/1.1 507 Insufficient Space to Store Resource Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HTTP/1.1 507 Insufficient Space to Store Resource - 9.Mar.2006 3:03:45 PM   
hywaydave

We are running Exchange 2000, I'm not seeing anything in the event logs regarding this error that I am receiving from Internet Explorer when I try to access OWA:  

HTTP/1.1 507 Insufficient Space to Store Resource

The amount of free disk space left on my partitions are:
C:  3.57 GB
D:  5.48 GB
M: 5.48 GB

This happens on every machine that we try it on.  I cleared my temp internet files and cookies and it did not resolve the problem.  This seems to be happening for all users that I try in OWA.  I found this article:

http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid43_gci1025691,00.html

And under the "configure the exchange virtual folder" I see that when I expand the default web site within IIS, the exchange virtual folder has a red octagon next to it that says error. When following the steps in the article on #4 under Properties > Virtual Directory > Application Settings, there was not an application called Exchange until I hit the create button.  I stopped and restarted the default web site and now those errors are gone, however, I am still getting the HTTP 507 error.  Has anyone experienced this error before?  Does anyone have any other suggestions?  Luckily, OWA is lightly used at my job but this still needs to be resolved.  Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> HTTP/1.1 507 Insufficient Space to Store Resource Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter