• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OWA Asking For Username/Password When Logged Off

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA Asking For Username/Password When Logged Off Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OWA Asking For Username/Password When Logged Off - 6.Apr.2006 7:00:15 PM   
Oblivion

Okay i've got Exchange 2003 and i've provided OWA to some of the executives in the company. I'm facing a strange behaviour, whenever someone checks his/her emails and then clicks on the logoff button, a popup appears asking for the username and password. I try to punch in the same username & password but it doesnt accept it. If i press the cancel button it says "Error: Access Denied"

Is there anyway to rectify this problem??
Post #: 1
RE: OWA Asking For Username/Password When Logged Off - 27.Apr.2006 5:24:20 PM   
Polis

Tell me this... Are you in a front-end, back-end manage topology for exchange.
-More .... Does this happen locally on the network or only from the internet.
-trying using server/exchange on the internal of the network and see if the problem still exist... if it does ... try this open IIS
-Expand Exchweb\bin and get the properties of the bin folder and go to the directory security tab and click authentication set then authentication method to anonymous only and try if you have basic selected try filling the domain name.

(in reply to Oblivion)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA Asking For Username/Password When Logged Off Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter