• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

New Exchange server with old pst files...

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> New Exchange server with old pst files... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Exchange server with old pst files... - 21.Apr.2006 2:57:56 PM   
jlatulip

Good day,

I have setup a new install of Exchange 2003 for my company.  We have existing pop/smtp-type accounts (60+ of them) provided by our ISP.  Each of our users have Outlook 2002 configured to access their ISP-provided POP accounts via the internet.  My plan is to upgrade their Mail client to Outlook 2003 and migrate their pst files to the information store on Exchange.

What tools do I require to get their existing POP mail (within the pst files) to Exchange, and what would be the best method to get this accomplished?

Thanks so much,

- Joe
Post #: 1
RE: New Exchange server with old pst files... - 6.May2006 4:24:19 PM   
pjhutch

You can use ExMerge to import PST files into appropiate mailboxes on Exchange. Its a free tool provided on Exchange CD.

(in reply to jlatulip)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> New Exchange server with old pst files... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter