• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Getting 9514 errors on some migrated users

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> Getting 9514 errors on some migrated users Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Getting 9514 errors on some migrated users - 26.Jun.2006 5:43:19 PM   
dfritz@cordicate.com

Hello,

I am in the middle of a migration from Exchange 2000 in one domain to a new domain running Exchange 2003.  I have successfully migrated some accounts already by using hte Mailmig tool without a problem.  I recently migrated a few users and now am getting a 9514 error about duplicate proxy's.  I have looked at the account and they do not have any exchange information.  The Attributes were removed and the mailbox show that they have been disconnected.  They don't show up in the GAL with a duplicate but I continue to receive the event in the event log, and the reports of not being able to send mail to the users.  Any help ??

Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration >> Getting 9514 errors on some migrated users Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter