• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to configure OWA on 5.5 with external ISP

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> Installation >> How to configure OWA on 5.5 with external ISP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to configure OWA on 5.5 with external ISP - 5.Jul.2006 1:47:09 PM   
scoobylou

I am a bit stuck with this and hope someone has some pointers for me.

I have configured OWA before on an Exchange 5.5 machine when we hosted our exchange on site, IE mail came straight in to our server and not via an ISP.

I now have a chance to set up OWA on an Exchange 5.5 machine but we are sent our emails via IMC and an external ISP.  I have also noticed that the OWA is set up but does not work as a URL because we have SUS set up and I wonder if this is having some impact on the set up.

Any pointers gratefully received, I really just want pointing in the right direction as I vaguely know what is required, I have to set up the OWA directly on the 5.5 machine as we only have one server running current.

Thanks in advance :)
Post #: 1
RE: How to configure OWA on 5.5 with external ISP - 26.Oct.2008 7:06:58 PM   
pjhutch

I suggest you remove SUS as by default it will install on the Default Web Site as does OWA. You can install SUS, if you set up a second web site with a new IP address and install it to that instead, then free up the Default Web Site for OWA.

Peter Hutchison MCP
Exchange Administrator
University of Huddersfield

(in reply to scoobylou)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> Installation >> How to configure OWA on 5.5 with external ISP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter