• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Sending email to a public calendar

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Public Folders >> Sending email to a public calendar Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sending email to a public calendar - 20.Jul.2006 12:07:07 AM   
lame1

We are running exchange 2000 server and the clients are running outlook 2003.

I have a calendar in the public folder area and users from the local domain can send calendar events directly to the calendar via the e-mail address assigned to the calendar.
what I am trying to find out is...can users from another domain on a different network send calendar event directly to this calendar via e-mail?

If this can be done, does anyone know if there is any Microsoft documentation that talks about how to do this?

Any help would be great?
Post #: 1
RE: Sending email to a public calendar - 13.Feb.2011 11:30:10 PM   
adeboo

Hi

We have a calendar also in public folder, but,when we send an email to it, nothing happens.  We don't know what happened to the email we sent as well.  No events on the calendar at all. 

In your case, what happens when you send email to a public folder calendar?  Does it create an event in the calendar?

Tx
AB

(in reply to lame1)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Public Folders >> Sending email to a public calendar Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter