E-mail goes to the Drafts folder (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Outlook Web Access

chriss3 -> E-mail goes to the Drafts folder (27.Jul.2006 12:36:35 PM)

Hello,
I'm running on a singel server with all the Exchange Server 2007 roles installed expect Edge Server. When i try to use Outlook Web Access to send an e-mail, the e-mail seems to stay in the Drafts folder, and will never be sent? is this a known issue is anybody else having this?

I can receive e-mail without any issues.

Thanks.

Henrik Walther -> RE: E-mail goes to the Drafts folder (27.Jul.2006 2:12:37 PM)

Is this user perhaps in the admins group? If yes does this also happen with a non-admin user?

chriss3 -> RE: E-mail goes to the Drafts folder (27.Jul.2006 4:27:39 PM)

The same issue also happens to regular users, it's also strange if i delete an item from the drafts folder it comes back.

Henrik Walther -> RE: E-mail goes to the Drafts folder (27.Jul.2006 8:44:40 PM)

What about from an Outlook MAPI client, is this the same?

dfwnetsolinc -> RE: E-mail goes to the Drafts folder (27.Dec.2006 5:06:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chriss3

Hello,
I'm running on a singel server with all the Exchange Server 2007 roles installed expect Edge Server. When i try to use Outlook Web Access to send an e-mail, the e-mail seems to stay in the Drafts folder, and will never be sent? is this a known issue is anybody else having this?

I can receive e-mail without any issues.

Thanks.

Mine just started doing this today after about 2 months, no changes to the server.  It was working one minute & not the next   After I rebooted the server the messages were sent and moved to the Sent Items folder.   I didn't get a chance to see if Outlook exhibited the same behavior but I think it does, I have a message stuck in the SPAM Outbox but it was delivered to the user.   Can't seem to delete it but I haven't tried real hard yet either. [;)]

Still on Beta 2 BTW, waiting to see if the release comes in the January Action Pack.

Henrik Walther -> RE: E-mail goes to the Drafts folder (27.Dec.2006 5:16:15 PM)

You don't have to wait for the January Action pack, you can just install the evaluation version and then upgrade later.

Page: [1]