• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Not all items viewable in webmail calender?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Not all items viewable in webmail calender? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Not all items viewable in webmail calender? - 15.Aug.2006 7:13:56 AM   
chat2howie

Hi,

We have some external users who connect through citrix and they use some our public folder calenders (e.g. for conference rooms), as they dont have an email address(thus no outlook) with us they are just given the link to the public folder calender e.g. https://owa.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.

The problem is a few items present in the public folder calender arent appearing when you view it through the webmail. 8 out of 10 are there but a couple wont be. So people are booking the room out when its already booked on occassion

Anyone got any ideas??.
Post #: 1
RE: Not all items viewable in webmail calender? - 15.Aug.2006 7:38:30 AM   
chat2howie

Ive just noticed that the messages that dont appear on the webmail are all ones in the public folder calender that are recurring and that have "Some instances of this recurring appointment conflict with other appointments in your calender"

(in reply to chat2howie)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Not all items viewable in webmail calender? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter