• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

No mail between EX2k3 and 2k7

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> No mail between EX2k3 and 2k7 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
No mail between EX2k3 and 2k7 - 28.Sep.2006 3:46:14 PM   
jamesrhart

I have setup an Exchange 2007 server to co-exist with our current domain. 

The new server (2007) is able to send internally (to the 2k3 box) and also externally.. the problem comes when receiving mail... the 2003 box receives as normal (and this is where all mail is received first).

The mail seems to just sit in the routing connector waiting togo to the 2007 box.. I have tried deleting and recreating the routinggroup (with bidirectional enabled) as well as many other things!  I was wondering whether the fact that the external 2003 box uses a smart host whether it was somehow looping?
Any ideas?

Thanks
James
Post #: 1
RE: No mail between EX2k3 and 2k7 - 28.Sep.2006 5:15:35 PM   
John Weber

Please tell us how you created the routing group connector and from which server you created the connector.

-jmw

quote:

ORIGINAL: jamesrhart

I have setup an Exchange 2007 server to co-exist with our current domain. 

The new server (2007) is able to send internally (to the 2k3 box) and also externally.. the problem comes when receiving mail... the 2003 box receives as normal (and this is where all mail is received first).

The mail seems to just sit in the routing connector waiting togo to the 2007 box.. I have tried deleting and recreating the routinggroup (with bidirectional enabled) as well as many other things!  I was wondering whether the fact that the external 2003 box uses a smart host whether it was somehow looping?
Any ideas?

Thanks
James

(in reply to jamesrhart)
Post #: 2
RE: No mail between EX2k3 and 2k7 - 28.Sep.2006 5:29:16 PM   
jamesrhart

Hi,

It was created on the 2007 server using the new-routinggroupconnector command with bidirectional enabled....

Thanks
James

(in reply to John Weber)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> No mail between EX2k3 and 2k7 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter